Thursday, November 8, 2012

Josh's First Fall

 It's fall time!


My parents and teachers always told me that it is called "Autumn" but people here call it Fall.


My parents and teachers have never really experienced Fall though, but now I understand why people here call it that way.


During this season, the leaves change color...

I like fire hydrant!

some red, some yellow...


 while some still remain green.


It is Fall because the leaves fall.


I like Fall because it is beautiful!


I want to lie down on the colored leaves but mommy always said that it's dirty.

They freaked me out at first. They were just leaves.

 There also might be worms on the ground that are very happy to bite me.


Therefore, I took a walk around my school.


 And I spent my afternoon in my little secret world called Narnia.



Thank you Daddy, Mommy, Ah Jeh & Ah Neh for sending me here.


Happy Fall everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment